    applications.

    Please help.
    Regards

    Saeid Bagheri, Jul 4, 2006

  2. Saeid Bagheri

    Mohan Guest

    Hi Saeid Bagheri,

    Yes that is the main problem on deploying asp .net application or any
    web application. I suggest to hide your main code logic on dll or you
    can give web service reference of your company's site to the another
    company's site to whome you are redistributing the application.

    Mohan

    Mohan, Jul 6, 2006

  3. Dear Mohan
    What you think about precompilation announced on VS 2005 ?
    Regards

    Saeid Bagheri, Jul 6, 2006
  4. Saeid Bagheri

    Mohan Guest

    Windows MSI

    Hi all

    are you aware about windows installer package (MSI). How can i create
    windows installer package for my .net application (Windows application)

    mohan

    Mohan, Jul 7, 2006
  5. Saeid Bagheri

    Mohan Guest

    Windows MSI

    Hi

    Mohan, Jul 7, 2006
  6. Re: Windows MSI

    There are many tools available for creating MSI packages. A google search
    will turn up many many options. I like using WiX.

    This is the wrong newsgroup for installer questions though.

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Jul 7, 2006