Event ID: 1000
Date: 3/3/2004
Time: 9:52:48 AM
User: N/A
Computer: MVPDEV
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 6048) stopped unexpectedly.

I don't have any clue as what went wrong all of a sudden.

Any help is appreciated.

Nikhil

ruca

try to go to the task manager and in 'Process' Tab click over
'aspnet_wp.exe' process and the click on button 'End Process'

I think that it will end and automatic created again, because it's the
process used to run the applications .NET for Web.
If it's created again don't worry, try to execute your application again.