Assembly included inside another assembly ???

\A_Michigan_User\

I have a file called Main.aspx that includes these 2 support files:
<%@ Assembly Src="Constants.vb" %>
<%@ Assembly Src="Email.vb" %>
I can then use both my email.vb functions (and my constants) in Main.aspx.
(That WORKS!!!!)

But how would I *ALSO* use my constants.vb values... inside my email.vb
code????

Thanks

Guest

I have a file called Main.aspx that includes these 2 support files:
<%@ Assembly Src="Constants.vb" %>
<%@ Assembly Src="Email.vb" %>
I can then use both my email.vb functions (and my constants) in
Main.aspx. (That WORKS!!!!)

But how would I *ALSO* use my constants.vb values... inside my
email.vb

Why are you doing it this way? This is the classic ASP way of thinking.

ASP.NET is an OO langauge - so create set of public classes which are
callable from the rest of your application.

If you need to share the code between different apps - create a DLL.