Atlas Problem(DragDrop )

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ram Patel, Apr 22, 2006.

  1. Ram Patel

    Ram Patel Guest

    Hi,

    this is regarding asp.net Atlas DragDrop problem.

    1. in atlas DrapDrop section , we define drop Zones and draggable items.

    lets say we have two drop zones : Zone1 , Zone2

    In Zone1 Draggable items are : item1 , item2
    In Zone2 Draggable items are : item3 , item4

    now , if i move item1 to position of item2 , item2 moves to position of
    item1 and item1 is dropped on position of item2.

    but, if i move item1 to position of item3 , item3 doesn't move to
    position of item1 , instead item1 is only added to zone2 .

    My problem is : i want item3 should move to position of item1 in Zone1 .
    item1 and item3 should replace their positions .

    in Atlas , two different DropZone items do not replace their positions,
    i want them to replace their positions.

    anybody has solution to this , please reply with code .

    thanks.

    regards ,
    Ram
    Ram Patel, Apr 22, 2006