Australian Open Source Developers' Conference

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Simon Taylor, Jul 13, 2005.

  1. Simon Taylor

    Simon Taylor Guest

    Announcement:

    OSDC 2005 is up and running.

    The second Australian OSDC (Open Source Developers' Conference) will be
    held on the 5th, 6th and 7th of December 2005 at Monash University in
    Melbourne.

    The 2004 Conference was an outstanding success with over 160 delegates
    attending, including a significant number from interstate and overseas.

    The quality of presentations and general enthusiasm of the attendees
    confirmed the growing reputation and strength of open source development
    in Australia. Most of last year's attendees plan to attend the
    conference again in 2005.

    In 2005, OSDC will be even bigger and better.

    OSDC is a great opportunity for open source devotees to
    attend an affordable conference where the main focus is software
    development. Companies and other organisations will find the conference
    an ideal avenue for providing professional development for staff,
    identifying trends and partners and promoting their services.

    The conference web site is: http://www.osdc.com.au

    Simon Taylor, Jul 13, 2005

  2. hi,
    Great to hear.Is it only for Australlian citizens?I am an Indian and
    surely like to attend it.
    If you could let me know the topics of discussion or any sort of paper
    presentation is there,i would surely be interested to join it.

    Thanks n regards
    Dibya Prakash

    Dibya Prakash, Jul 13, 2005