Open Source Developers Conference Australia 2004 CFP

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jacinta Richardson, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. G'day folk,

    I'm the program chair for this conference and we'd love to invite you to
    submit a paper or two, do a talk and join us generally. This conference
    is effectively YAPC::AU by a different name (we decided to let a few
    other people share the conference with us).

    Our call for papers is out! It would be superb to have more speakers.
    If you haven't presented at a conference before please consider doing a
    lightning talk. This is a brief (7 minute) talk on one aspect of a
    topic.

    The Call for Papers can be found at:
    http://www.osdc.com.au/papers/call_for_papers.html

    The important dates are:
    Proposals deadline: 28th June 2004
    Proposals acceptance: 29th July 2004
    Submission deadline: 20th September 2004
    Review results: 8th October 2004
    Proceedings version: 8th November 2004
    Conference: 1st - 3rd December 2004

    We look forward to receiving your proposals. For further information
    about the conference please see our website: http://www.osdc.com.au/
    Questions can be submitted to

    I'm sorry about the lack of notice.

    Jacinta Richardson -- OSDC Program Chair

    --
    ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._ | Jacinta Richardson |
    `6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`) | Perl Training Australia |
    Jacinta Richardson, Jun 9, 2004