    E.g., "1000 Brussels" should still show up when "Bru" is typed...

    Thx for your help!

    Jokke

    Jokke, May 26, 2010

  2. Jokke

    Patrice Guest

    Hello,

    > Can the AJAX AutoCompleteExtender be set to show results in that *contain*
    > the string typed in a textbox rather than *begin with* the typed string?

    IMO yes but I don't remember to have tried. AFAIK it just pass the string to
    your service and will display whatever is returned by your service
    regardless of any additional client side logic.

    Have you tried ? Generally your best bet is just to try and then post if it
    doesn't work. As I had a sample handy I tried to return even random values
    unrelated to the current textbox content and it seems to work...

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, May 26, 2010