    provide strong support for random access or relatively random access
    for XML database and with indexing features, to support fast search.

    Who could compare the efficiency different between the two?
    Sullivan WxPyQtKinter, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Sullivan WxPyQtKinter

    Ravi Teja Guest

    Last time I tried, BDB XML's Python extension crashed and I did not try
    too hard to figure out why and switched to something else that did not
    (eXist). BDB has been marketed for long as a fast database and will
    probably be faster than 4Suite. I doubt that you will find any
    benchmarks comparing those two. Why don't you try both yourself, with
    your own data and decide?
    Ravi Teja, Apr 2, 2006