best practice using ant within JBuilder

Folke

Hi there.

Does anyone know what is best practice when using ant from within
JBuilder. My question regards where to put/generate/define the "master
buildfile".

Example:
the build consists of following projects:
model
application
applet

each project has a related build.xml

Where would be the proper location for a master buildfile, ie. the one
that calls each build.xml?

It seem like a clumsy idea to create a new project in JBuilder, just to
create a build.xml that invokes each projects build.xml (with some
target).

Or is the way to do it?

I have been looking att borland, sourceforge, freshmeat without finding
a good answer, therefore I am now trying to get an answer from someone
experienced person in this (possibly wrong) newsgroup.
TIA
folke