BI Portal Not working ,

BaijuMax KM via .NET 247

Hi,
I am working on a datamining project and i am using MS Olap services.
i want to show the results through asp.net web pages.i got BI Portal from one of microsoft site(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnowc/html/odc_bip.asp). i installed the programm.
but when try to access the webpages it shows the error "access is denied".
my system configuration is
1) windows 2000 sp4
2) analysis services sp3
3) office XP ( upgraded office 2000)
4) sqlxml 3.0
5) soap toolkit
6) .net v1 3705

etc.

i changed the IIS security setting to "anonymous" .then i got the error Getmodulehandle failed with error 126.

do u know what the reason is?
pl's help me