boolean expression evaluator - source code?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Hi;

    Does anyone know of any available source code that will do boolean
    expression evaluations?

    All I need is something that can evaluate things like:
    (3 > 4) || true

    I already have the variables substituted so it's just the final
    expression I need to evaluate.

    thanks - dave

    Windward Reports -- http://www.WindwardReports.com
    DefendTek -- http://www.DefendTek.com
    Page 2 Stage -- http://www.Page2Stage.com
    Enemy Nations -- http://www.EnemyNations.com
    me -- http://dave.thielen.com
    Barbie Science Fair -- http://www.BarbieScienceFair.info
    Hillary Clinton -- http://www.HillaryIn2004.org
    (yes I have lots of links)

    Anonymous, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Anonymous

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:35:50 -0700, Anonymous <Nobody> wrote or quoted
    :

    >Does anyone know of any available source code that will do boolean
    >expression evaluations?

    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/parser.html

    And follow the link to JavaCC. They have lots of sample parsers.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Nov 24, 2003