    classes, and functions etc.
    Please any body help me.
    Kishor
    Kishor, Oct 19, 2006

  2. Kishor

    Sumit Rajan Guest

    Kishor wrote:
    > Dear friends,
    > I have downloaded BCC55 from Borland website. I am using it to compile
    > C and C++ programs. I am happy with this compiler. But I didn't get
    > the help about the header files i.e. which header file contains what
    > classes, and functions etc.
    > Please any body help me.

    If you are looking for documentation relating to the Standard Library,
    you could get try: http://www.dinkumware.com/manuals/

    This is pretty brief and it covers the standard library. You also get
    need yourself a book on the Standard Library. I would recommend
    http://www.josuttis.com/libbook/index.html

    Regards,
    Sumit.
    Sumit Rajan, Oct 19, 2006

  3. Kishor

    Bo Persson Guest

    Kishor wrote:
    > Dear friends,
    > I have downloaded BCC55 from Borland website. I am using it to
    > compile C and C++ programs. I am happy with this compiler. But I
    > didn't get the help about the header files i.e. which header file
    > contains what classes, and functions etc.
    > Please any body help me.
    > Kishor

    When I downloaded it, many years ago, the help files was a separate
    download.

    Right now, your best bet might be Turbo C++ 2006 which contains ver
    5.82 of the compiler, plus an IDE and documentation.

    Bo Persson
    Bo Persson, Oct 19, 2006