    From: 2Barter.net <>
    Date: Feb 28, 2007 3:08 PM
    Subject: On &quot;CLICK LETS BLESS NEW ORLEANS &quot;
    To:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVYU8NJOtWw
    Cc: ,
    Bcc: http://search.ebay.com/search/boston-tea-party_W0QQfclZ4QQfnuZ1QQ

    Craig Oral Somerford
    to YouTube, Thank, BOSTON, News, (bcc:AdWords), (bcc:Google),

    More options 3:04 pm (0 minutes ago)
    From: Craig Oral Somerford <>
    Date: Feb 28, 2007 2:53 PM
    Subject: 'SHANGHAI'
    To: "2Barter. net" < >
    CC: http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_2qx6da&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=11109ea8b8a81a13
    BCC: GOD LOVES-YOU
    Title: A Boston tea bag party, droped in via email for the troops
    Time: Wed Feb 28, 2007 (1 day) (Central Time)
    Where: From Boston and for both New Orleans and are Troops
    troops

    From: Craig Oral Somerford
    Date: Feb 28, 2007 11:03 AM
    Subject: Fwd: Paperlink Work 28feb 2007 Google Groups the Day we won
    To: AdWords Support , &quot; &quot;
    Cc: YouTube Service , &quot;2Barter. net&quot; &lt;
    &gt;
    Bcc: http://www.google.com/toolbar/ie7/

    &quot; Your First Net Casting Company with true VISION &quot;
    2Barter, Google &amp; YouTube
    Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US, Him, Her, Them
    &amp; You.

    &quot; As i make my bed in SHEOL thou art with me &quot;

    They say that Video killed the radio star right?

    From: Craig Oral Somerford
    Date: Feb 28, 2007 9:36 AM
    To: http://checkout.google.com/sell?promo=sha2
    Cc: &quot;YouTube Service&quot; &lt; &gt;,
    Bcc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2X2IZ7OKQ
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp...61&amp;spn=0.015422,0.043259&amp;t=k&amp;om=1
    http://www.google.com/toolbar/ie7/
    Thank You
    Sincerely:
    Boston Tea Party

    &quot; Working in Faith &quot;
    For those of you that don't no the good news coming to us this
    week
    here in Boston is
    The Aircraft Carrier JFK is coming home.
    And it will be Decommission right here in Boston Harbor this week,
    this
    would be a great opportunity too set this Non-profit free as well.
    Freeing then 2Barter through a celebration.
    Please help us @ lets all email this blessing to her.
    Welcome home JFK @
    This email you will send will be like a &quot; token-of-are-freedom
    &quot; setting this Non-profit free as well and by Music too.
    Making it then in the same spot as our Countries freedom was from
    England.
    When we as a Country had the Boston tea party startint us on a freedom
    trail as a Country
    On &quot;CLICK&quot; to see our first freedom trail as a Country.
    http://www.thefreedomtrail.org/maps/pdfs/boston-nps-map.pdf

    This Non-profit is located, @
    >From the barters of 2Barter, Google &amp; Youtube allowed us too came

    this far through barters and?
    So why not email this Non-profit making it then a blessing by
    welcoming
    the JFK home.

    And start A email Party as well, so from one email, too another one
    email.

    By doing this we could give the needed attention too

    &quot; 2Barter, google &amp; YouTube &quot;

    And as well as give are Troops some of the first
    &quot; Chasing Cow To Music Fest &quot;

    Kicking off then this Music Fest through A blessing form you and your
    email sent.
    &quot;AND AT THE SAME TIME TEA BAGS WITH IT TOO.
    On &quot;CKICK&quot; #1st Tea Bags
    http://www.spicediscounters.com/bulkteabagpict.jpg

    And all the while having it br heard by the music from?
    &quot;Tom Petty Live &quot;
    Free Falling &gt; &gt; &gt; tea bags
    ON &quot;CLICK&quot;&lt; &lt; &lt; &lt; &lt;&lt; &lt; &lt; 2Music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGmEPj7ofJY
    For we all love tea right? Just like New Orleans.
    On &quot;CLICK&quot; #3rd from Boston too New Orleans.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrbOB91-GgY&amp;mode=related&amp;search=
    Having then this email come from you @ too forward to all you no as
    well
    On &quot;CLICK LETS BLESS NEW ORLEANS &quot;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_momROj3Qs
    Thank you
    Sincerely:
    Craig Oral Somerford
    founder of said Non-profit
    given to GOD through faith.
    On &quot;CLICK&quot; to see the water and the Island In-Which were
    this
    Non-profit was given.
    &quot; GOD &quot;
    as well
    www.2Barter.net
    http://2barter.net/forwardthanks.html
    Email A-few, please if you will do so for me.
    One from Google &amp; this gmail mail, one for the Ship and One form
    your
    heart;
    as well starting then this...
    &quot; Chasing Cow To Music Fest &quot; a new Reality &quot;
    Like this band found while
    &quot; Working in Faith &quot; &gt; &gt; &gt;
    http://www.heydevils.com&lt; &lt; &quot; A New Realty &quot;
    http://www.heydevils.com/Heydevils New Reality.mp3
    #2 So sing up your dreams as well
    On &quot;CLICK&quot;
    http://images.google.com/imgres?img...v=/images?q=youtube&gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en&sa=X

    Welcome back
    " Make Today Yesterdays Tomorrow "

    Cc: BOSTON TEA PARTY <>, Boston Tea Party
    < > > > < < Make the Switch > > < < <
    Bcc: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3911498298767970557&q=gmail.com
    And you too can send neat things through email as well..
    yeP yeP here is
    @ number [#118725738] [Invitation] A Boston tea bag party, droped in
    via
    email for the troops @ Wed Feb 28, 2007 (1 day) Inbox
    ""
    Thanks for your message.
    On "CLICK" to start? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Subject: Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US, Him
    Her Them & You
    On "CKICK" to see good things yet too come
    To:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCUeAAK9fg
    Cc: Mr Brain Williams < >, 20/20 Hind Sight
    <>
    Bcc:http://www.undergroundsatellite.com/
    Bccc: http://www.about.reuters.com/home/
    Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US, Him Her Them &
    You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVYOVGl-1so
    "2Barter.net"
    to Mr, 20/20
    More options 12:13 pm (0 minutes ago)
    " Skit Kittie Cat skit "< >
    Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US, Him Her Them &
    You
    http://www.vendweb.com/images/Icons/Big Money Bag.gif
    From: Craig Oral Somerford <>
    Date: Feb 27, 2007 12:03 PM
    Subject: Fwd: Lets swim to Colorado to see some Sharks teeth
    http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=imgs&view=att&th=1110428682617085
    To: Mr Brain Williams <>, 20/20 Hind Sight
    < >
    Cc: YouTube Service <>

    " 20/20 Hind Sight"< >,
    Who said that Jesus was in a crave to stay in forever anyway for i am
    sure it was not Mel Gibson; but people all ways pick on the Famous at
    heart.
    So he drank; so what the only question i have is who made the drink
    for him to drink.
    Was it a profit company or did he make it him self.
    15 " Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbor,
    Pressing[e]him to your bottle,
    Even to make him drunk,
    Those with out sin cast the first stone Right for we all no that one
    day we will meet our maker three score and ten is thirty years then
    100 years
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpuYpqRfyuU
    From: Craig Oral Somerford < >
    Date: Feb 27, 2007 10:55 AM
    Subject: Lets swim to Colorado to see some Sharks teeth
    To: skit kittie cat skit < >
    Cc: "YouTube Service" <>,
    Bcc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IIqkPMrZl4
    Lets swim to Colorado to see some Sharks teeth
    On "CLICK" to see
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoOfGDFfyKU
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4733140070111400926&q=Shark & seal&hl=en
    From: "Craig Oral Somerford" <>
    Date: Feb 25, 2:27 pm
    Subject: Fwd: [#117337934] GOD how assume are thy works Craig Oral
    Somerford has invited you to open a Google mail account
    To: skit kittie cat skit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYk3dqduQfY
    Cc:
    Your first Net Casting Company with Vision.
    yeP yeP
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=400820385277927310&q=fossilized top hat&hl=en

    Monday, August 07, 2006

    " Make Today Yesterday's Tomorrow "

    http://Pueblo.net

    PUEBLO To PUEBLO
    Calling upon
    All Neighbors
    Blessed be this Vision between
    Pueblo and 2Barter

    Acts 5:41

    So they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they
    were counted worthy to suffer shame for His[a] name.

    Truly Blessing come to those who are given time on this Earth of more
    then that of 3 score and 10.

    Happy Birthday

    Fidel of Cuba

    Acts 13;38
    38 Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through this Man
    is preached to you the forgiveness of sins;39
    39 and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from
    which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.

    Life experience than sends each individuals concerns about parting
    from
    this World.In behalf of establishing the unity of Neighbors.

    Through this difficult assignment I can't be positive enough with just
    word's to emphasize the positive out-come in this Vision i have for
    you.

    But in-turn I can grant you the positive and joyous adventure it will
    bring you and the multitudes there in. By the the good deed's that
    shall
    Awaken the Hearts' of all who SEE and HEAR prompting the TRUTH from
    your
    words when you say

    Mr Fidel Castro

    If you say? Set ALL things and PEOPLE free to do the will of GOD.

    GOD and is Kingdom will then reward such deed, by opening the windows
    of HEAVEN to pour out Blessings to you and your PEOPLE. For in doing
    so you will Let the World no what Jesus meant when He said.

    "ALL things that are mine our Thine and Thine our mine"

    Thank you Cuba
    For being the Land In-which I came from for my Grand Father
    Fred Somerford was born In Cuba and made possible my Birth and to be
    called by Him.
    "His Grand Son"

    Craig Oral Somerford

    Is not part of any-set Religion.
    It is Working in the Spirit of Faith.
    And believing the UN-Heard and UN-Seen teachings of the Bible.
    And no them to be TRUE.

    John 16:7

    But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away.
    Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I
    will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world of
    guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment in regard to
    sin, because men do not believe in me in regard to righteousness,
    because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer and
    in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands
    condemned. I have much more to say to you, more than you can now
    bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into
    all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he
    hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory
    to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. All that
    belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take
    from what is mine and make it known to you. In a little while you
    will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me."

    Live UN-edited
    As It Happens footage.
    GivingSupport To This non profit
    Given to GOD

    EARS BUT CANNOT HEAR, EYES BUT CANNOT SEE

    Deu 29:4 But to this day the LORD has not given you a mind that
    understands or eyes that see or ears that hear. Psa 135:16 They have
    mouths, but cannot speak,
    eyes, but they cannot see; 17 they have ears, but cannot hear,
    nor is there breath in their mouths. Pro 20:12 Ears that
    hear and eyes that see-
    the LORD has made them both. Isa 6: 9 He said, "Go and tell this
    people:
    " 'Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
    be ever seeing, but never perceiving.' 10 Make the heart of
    this people calloused;
    make their ears dull
    and close their eyes. [a]
    Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts,
    and turn and be healed." Isa 32:3Then the eyes of those who
    see will no longer be closed,
    and the ears of those who hear will listen. ,4The mind of the
    rash will know and understand,
    and the stammering tongue will be fluent and clear. Isa 64: 4
    Since ancient times no one has heard,
    no ear has perceived,
    no eye has seen any God besides you,
    who acts on behalf of those who wait for him. Jer 5: 21 Hear
    this, you foolish and senseless people,
    who have eyes but do not see,
    who have ears but do not hear: Eze 12:2"Son of man, you are
    living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see
    and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people.
    Eze 40:4The man said to me, "Son of man, look with your eyes and hear
    with your ears and pay attention to everything I am going to show you,
    for that is why you have been brought here. Tell the house of Israel
    everything you see." Mat 13: 14In them is fulfilled the prophecy of
    Isaiah:
    " 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
    you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.-17For I tell you
    the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see
    but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
    Mar 4:11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given
    to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables
    12so that,
    " 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
    and ever hearing but never understanding;
    otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'[a]"Mar 8: 18 Do you
    have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? And don't you
    remember? Luk 8: 10He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the
    kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in
    parables, so that,
    " 'though seeing, they may not see;
    though hearing, they may not understand.'[a]Joh 12:39For this
    reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere: ,40
    "He has blinded their eyes
    and deadened their hearts,
    so they can neither see with their eyes, Act 28:26'Go to this
    people and say,
    "You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
    you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.",27For this
    people's heart has become calloused;
    they hardly hear with their ears,
    and they have closed their eyes.
    Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts
    and turn, and I would heal them.
    Rom 11:8as it is written:
    "God gave them a spirit of stupor,
    eyes so that they could not see
    and ears so that they could not hear,
    to this very day
    The last Day of February 2007
    www.buytoyota.com
    for they as well are made in the U S A in some plants here as well.
    #1 see barters
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2Barter.net&btnG=Google Search
    #2 see founders barters as well. Barters with Google & YouTube
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ct=result&cd=1&q=Craig Oral Somerford&spell=1
    PLEASAE send Tea Bag on its way.
    http://www.spicediscounters.com/bulkteabagpict.jpg
    For there is a blesing in it for you if you do
    Amen

    www.2Barter.net Thank you On "CLICK"
    http://checkout.google.com/sell?promo=sha2
    2Barter.net, Mar 1, 2007