BoundsChecker

Mark

I am trying to debug a program using BoundsChecker V7. However it is
taking forever to get the program into a state where I wish to start
debugging from. Does anybody know, whether BoundsChecker can be
started after running an application? If so, how do you go about
starting it?

Adrian

Mark said:
I am trying to debug a program using BoundsChecker V7. However it is
taking forever to get the program into a state where I wish to start
debugging from. Does anybody know, whether BoundsChecker can be
started after running an application? If so, how do you go about
starting it?

Yes it is possible. It is fiddly but the on line manual will tell you. The
info you need
is in the readme file. This is rather off topic though.

Adrian Edmonds