    I have seen a <input type="file"> tag but is only allows the selection of a
    file. In addition, it is not bound to a datasource.

    Sham.

    sham, Jul 25, 2006

  2. There are some IE-specific behaviors that can be set on the HTMLInputFile
    control to allow for folder browsing. Regarding it being databound, that
    doesn't make sense for this type of control since it is designed for the user
    to access their PC client-side.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jul 25, 2006