Browse button

sham

Hi to all,

I have text box that is bound to a field in my datasource which contains a
directory path.

What I need is the ability to allow the user to press a browse button, which
launches a dialog that will allow him to select a "directory" path. Once
done, the directory path is stored in the text box (which is binded above).

How can I do this?

I have seen a <input type="file"> tag but is only allows the selection of a
file. In addition, it is not bound to a datasource.

Sham.

Guest

There are some IE-specific behaviors that can be set on the HTMLInputFile
control to allow for folder browsing. Regarding it being databound, that
doesn't make sense for this type of control since it is designed for the user
to access their PC client-side.
Peter