    Dim oBrowseFolder As New System.Windows.Forms.FolderBrowserDialog

    oBrowseFolder.ShowDialog()

    But I can not show a form modal for some reason?

    VB Joshua, Sep 2, 2004

  2. VB Joshua

    Rutger Smit Guest

    VB Joshua wrote:
    > How do I call a browse for folder dialog?
    >
    > Dim oBrowseFolder As New System.Windows.Forms.FolderBrowserDialog
    >
    > oBrowseFolder.ShowDialog()
    >
    > But I can not show a form modal for some reason?

    I't impossible on the web.

    //Rutger

    Rutger Smit, Sep 2, 2004

  3. VB Joshua

    VB Joshua Guest

    Maybe this will help I am trying to obtain a folder on the user machine is
    there any way? I need to move the files in a folder to a file store is there
    any way at all?

    VB Joshua, Sep 3, 2004
  4. VB Joshua

    Rutger Smit Guest

    VB Joshua wrote:

    > Maybe this will help I am trying to obtain a folder on the user machine is
    > there any way? I need to move the files in a folder to a file store is there
    > any way at all?
    >
    > "Rutger Smit" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>VB Joshua wrote:
    >>
    >>>How do I call a browse for folder dialog?
    >>>
    >>>Dim oBrowseFolder As New System.Windows.Forms.FolderBrowserDialog
    >>>
    >>>oBrowseFolder.ShowDialog()
    >>>
    >>>But I can not show a form modal for some reason?
    >>>

    >>I't impossible on the web.
    >>
    >>//Rutger

    Nope, but maybe you can use ActiveX of a Java Applet.

    //Rutger

    Rutger Smit, Sep 3, 2004