C++ teaching book

Zara

Dear all,

I remember some time ago reading a review about a book to teach C++ to
fresh new people, not for C programmers.

It was tols it introduced C++ right from the beginning, avoiding the
usual comparisons to C.

But I am unable to find neither the revoew, nor the book title. Could
anyone remeber that for me?

Thank you very much,

Zara

John Harrison

Zara said:
Dear all,

I remember some time ago reading a review about a book to teach C++ to
fresh new people, not for C programmers.

It was tols it introduced C++ right from the beginning, avoiding the
usual comparisons to C.

But I am unable to find neither the revoew, nor the book title. Could
anyone remeber that for me?

Thank you very much,

Zara

It might be Accelerated C++ by Koenig and Moo.

john