C/ UNIX--CONTRACT TO PERM--IN

Tom Gugger

OMNI GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

419-380-8853

C/ UNIX---CONTRACT TO PERM----IN

We are currently searching for a solid C/ UNIX person for a 4—6 month
contract.

If everything works out, this person will be offered a perm position with
full benefits.

This is a real company, not consulting. While nobody is obligated to accept
this

position on a perm basis, we are only interested in those who are open
minded.

Some of the work is heavy transaction type, such as EDI, but EDI
experience is

not required. If interested, answer the seven questions below, and email
answers

WITH a RESUME to (e-mail address removed). The city is the FT. Wayne

Indiana area.

2.. Unix experience-------------------------yrs
3.. Heavy Transaction exp-----------------yrs
7.. Rate pr hr (Contract)------------------pr hr