C++, Win32 API, .NET, Java, J2ee in UK-Work permit

jobs

We are a leading IT solutions company and have a vacancy for a C++
Developer with solid commercial experience of C++ . The successful
candidate will be a strong Analyst/Designer with full software life
cycle experience and good written and oral communications skills. Any
experience of ATL, COM & DCOM would be advantageous, as would other
programming languages such as Java, Perl, & .NET. Candidates must
currently hold or be willing and able to undergo security clearance.
If you are interested in working for a market-leading organisation
that really invests in its employees, please apply with CV for
immediate consideration to (e-mail address removed)

If you already have a UK work permit, then we would be able to
transfer your work permit.

Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
About Extreme-Europe.com or Extreme Europe

Can any of the current or past employees of Extreme Europe or www.extreme-europe.com get in touch with me on

(e-mail address removed)

Matter is urgent and important.

Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Contact me about extreme-europe.com

Pls send your emails to extremeeuropegrievances <at> yahoo <.> com