    MSCAL.Calendar.7) and ASP?

    Help apprecaited. Thanks.
    Frank

    Frank Py, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Frank Py

    middletree Guest

    By simply clicking on that page, my IE crashed I am using IE 6 with WinXP
    Pro

    "Mosley" <> wrote in message

    > "Frank Py" <> wrote in message
    > > Would anyone have an example of using the MS Calendar control (class
    > > MSCAL.Calendar.7) and ASP?
    > >
    > > Help apprecaited. Thanks.
    > > Frank
    > >

    > yes
    >

    > but it is a client side control, here is a bi of code that shows how to

    pass

    middletree, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Frank Py

    Frank Py Guest

    Thanks, Another possibility: I just downloaded the free .net dev tool
    called Web Matrix from http://www.asp.net and it has an easy to use
    calendar control with code examples. I don't know what would be better
    since I'm new to .net Might be worth a try. Thanks for replies.

    Frank

    Frank Py, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Frank Py

    Mosley Guest

    "middletree" <> wrote in message
    > By simply clicking on that page, my IE crashed I am using IE 6 with WinXP
    > Pro
    >

    > "Mosley" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Frank Py" <> wrote in message
    > > > Would anyone have an example of using the MS Calendar control (class
    > > > MSCAL.Calendar.7) and ASP?
    > > >
    > > > Help apprecaited. Thanks.
    > > > Frank
    > > >

    > > yes
    > >

    > > but it is a client side control, here is a bi of code that shows how to

    > pass
    > > the value from asp to the control anyhow
    > >
    > > http://mosley.arach.net.au/test/calender.asp

    then you have a problem it dont on my machines at work or at home

    Mosley, Jul 22, 2003