Calling a Sychronus WS again after it has returned once

gfricke

I am calling my synchronus webservice using the .onserviceavailable set
to my calling Jscript function which works great. Then I click the
button again that calls my function which sets the userservice and
..onserviceavailable again, but it doesn't refire the onserviceavailable
method.

I have tried to figure out how to check the .serviceAvailable property
but cannot get it working.

Can anyone help?

This is what the code is like

function btnclick(){
service.useservice...
service.onserviceavailable = runws;
}

function runws(){
//call my ws, process results
}

Then when its done, I click the button firing btnclick() again, but it
doesnt runws. How can I get that to work?