Calling a Web Service using Axis, from within an Axis Web Service running under Tomcat

hocho888

Hello,

I am running into class loading errors when I attempt to invoke a 3rd
party web service using the axis classes

org.apache.axis.client.Call
org.apache.axis.client.Service

I am doing this, from within the an Axis web service running under
Tomcat.

The error is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axis.client.Call

I tried added the axis jars to the Tomcat classpath but that resulted
in error deploying the tomcat hosted web service in the first place.

All help appreciated.

iksrazal

Try:

cp ~/jars/jaxrpc.jar ~/jars/saaj.jar ~/tomcat/common/endorsed;

Also try putting your axis.jar into WEB-INF/lib

iksrazal