    Thanks for your answers,
    Markus

    , Jul 13, 2007

  2. nahid Guest

    On Jul 13, 6:02 pm, wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > my problem is, that if i create a new website with Visual Studio 2005
    > and I choose "AJAX enabled Website" everything works fine.
    >
    > But if I try to do the same with an existing Website (AJAX Extesions
    > where installed later) the "AJAX"-functionality fails.
    > Though I have the AJAX Extensions in my Tool-Box and everything seems
    > ok it doesn`t work. I can drag and drop ScriptManager, UpdatePanels,
    > ContentTemplates ... but when I run the side no AJAX behavior is
    > implemented.
    >
    > Thanks for your answers,
    > Markus

    hi,

    Compare "AJAX enabled Website" web.config and your web sites
    web.config
    some additional configuration need in case of ajax

    hope you can fix

    nahid
    http://nahidulkibria.blogspot.com/
    http://www.kaz.com.bd

    nahid, Jul 13, 2007

  3. On Jul 13, 8:02 am, wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > my problem is, that if i create a new website with Visual Studio 2005
    > and I choose "AJAX enabled Website" everything works fine.
    >
    > But if I try to do the same with an existing Website (AJAX Extesions
    > where installed later) the "AJAX"-functionality fails.
    > Though I have the AJAX Extensions in my Tool-Box and everything seems
    > ok it doesn`t work. I can drag and drop ScriptManager, UpdatePanels,
    > ContentTemplates ... but when I run the side no AJAX behavior is
    > implemented.
    >
    > Thanks for your answers,
    > Markus

    Joe Stagner did one of his AJAX How-Do-I videos on this:

    http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/view.aspx?tabid=63&id=81

    Thanks,

    Seth Rowe

    rowe_newsgroups, Jul 13, 2007