Can someone reccomend a Spell Checker?

Scott Townsend

I'm looking for a Spell Checker for my ASP.Net Applications...

Any Recommendations??

Scott<-

Scott Townsend

This would require that Office Be installed on the Client?

I could do this with a Form on a Webpage?

Thanks,
Scott<-
Alvin Bruney said:
Use com interop to automate the Microsoft Office spell checker API
there is some sample code here

Regards,
Alvin Bruney
Scott Townsend said:
I'm looking for a Spell Checker for my ASP.Net Applications...

Any Recommendations??

Scott<-

Scott Townsend

Yeah, I'd like to have some Text entry for problem descriptions and It would
be nice if they could do spell check on the descriptions before they submit
the data.

Thanks,
Scott<-
Alvin Bruney said:
If you are thinking webpage, you will have to modify the code to automate
word on the server, and push the changes out to the webpage. Either that
or you may want to look up some third party client-side spell checking
software.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

Alvin Bruney said:
Use com interop to automate the Microsoft Office spell checker API
there is some sample code here

Regards,
Alvin Bruney
I'm looking for a Spell Checker for my ASP.Net Applications...

Any Recommendations??

Scott<-

Alvin Bruney [MVP]