  1. I'm looking for a Spell Checker for my ASP.Net Applications...

    Any Recommendations??

    Scott<-
    Scott Townsend, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Alvin Bruney [MVP], Nov 2, 2004

  3. This would require that Office Be installed on the Client?

    I could do this with a Form on a Webpage?

    Thanks,
    Scott<-

    Scott Townsend, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Yeah, I'd like to have some Text entry for problem descriptions and It would
    be nice if they could do spell check on the descriptions before they submit
    the data.

    Thanks,
    Scott<-

    Scott Townsend, Nov 3, 2004
  5. If you are thinking webpage, you will have to modify the code to automate

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Nov 3, 2004