Cannot Run ASP.NET Application

SYEDHANIF

Hi

Have installed vs.net 2005 professional edition and i am trying to run test
web application it gives me following error in message box

Microsoft Visual Studio

Unable to start debugging on the web server. The web server is not
configured correctly. See help for common configuration errors. Running the
web page outside
of the debugger may provide further information

i am getting this following error message

kindly help me out for solutions

kinds regards
syedhanif

Misbah Arefin

try trhe following

Does the Web.config file enable debug mode by setting the debug attribute of
the compilation tag to true?
<compilation debug="true" defaultLanguage="c#">

Does the Web.config file contain any syntax errors? You can check for syntax
errors by running the Web application without debugging. From the Debug menu,
choose Start Without Debugging. If there are syntax errors in Web.config,
detailed information will be displayed. Make sure that custom error are Off
or set to RemoteOnly.
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="GeneralError.aspx" />

You need to be a member of the Debugger Users group or an administrator if
the ASP.NET worker process runs under your own user account.

You need to be a member of the Administrators group if the ASP.NET worker
process runs under any other user account besides your own.

Hope that helps