can't force the scrollbar in a frame with mozilla

Roberto

Hi everyone, I'm new here...

I have a frameset header/contents. It's necessary to force the header's
scrollbar to be visible to preserve the alignment between the two frames
(see www.liceomichelangelo.it for details).

What can I do instead of
<frame src="header.html scrolling="Yes">
that doesn't seem to work with netscape/mozilla?

thanks in advance for any help
Roberto

Ivo

Roberto said:
I have a frameset header/contents. It's necessary to force the header's
scrollbar to be visible to preserve the alignment between the two frames
(see www.liceomichelangelo.it for details).

What can I do instead of
<frame src="header.html scrolling="Yes">
that doesn't seem to work with netscape/mozilla?

The problem is css, so a javascript solution should not be necessary. Try
{overflow:scroll;}
or ask in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets
HTH
Ivo

Roberto

Try {overflow:scroll;}

please try to have a look again, I used

overflow: moz-scrollbars-vertical;

and now there is an extra space between the two frames... anything in mind?

Roberto