    aka
    arwen_h

    when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.
    arwen_h, Dec 26, 2004

  2. arwen_h

    Mujtaba Syed Guest

    Hi:

    Check out the aspnet MSDN newsgroups and GotDotNet message boards:
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/community/messageboard/Home.aspx

    Also, this article throws some light on debugging Cassini:
    http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/11711/0/page/3

    Thanks,
    Mujtaba.

    Mujtaba Syed, Dec 26, 2004

  3. arwen_h

    arwen_h Guest

    arwen_h, Dec 27, 2004
  4. arwen_h

    arwen_h Guest

    i've read a lot in internet.. but nothing helps me...
    has anyone ever tried Cassini??
    please... :(

    --

    arwen_h, Dec 30, 2004