CDO Mail Dilema

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by dthmtlgod, Apr 29, 2005.

  1. dthmtlgod

    dthmtlgod Guest

    I have many other sites that use the same format, the textbody of the e-mail
    is not coming through on this page. Can't understand why. Nothing shows
    after the subject.

    Set cdoConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")
    With cdoConfig.Fields
    .Item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort
    .Item(cdoSMTPServer) = "EXCIM01"
    .Update
    End With

    Set cdoMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

    With cdoMessage
    Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
    .From = "Automation_Server <Syracuse.com>"
    .To = "Syracuse.com"
    .CC = UserEmail
    .Subject = "Termination Request for " & trmUserName
    .TextBody = _
    "USER INFORMATION" & vbCrLF & vbcrLF & _
    "User ID: " & trmUserID & vbcrLF & _
    "User Name: " & trmUserName & vbcrLF &
    _
    "Termination Date: " & trmDate & vbcrlf & _
    "Need access removed for the following: " & Apps & vbcrlf & _

    "----------------------------------------------------------------------" &
    vbcrLF & _
    "AUTHORIZING MANAGER INFORMATION" & vbcrLF & vbcrLF & _
    "Manager Name: " & autName & vbcrLF & _
    "Manager Phone Number: " & autPhone & vbcrLF & _

    "----------------------------------------------------------------------" &
    vbcrLF & _
    .Send
    End With