    Could you please send me some links regarding the same?

    Regards,
    Kuldeep

    Kuldeep, Aug 7, 2006

  2. Kuldeep

    Siva M Guest

    Web.Mail is simply a wrapper around CDONTS. Check out
    http://www.systemnetmail.com

    "Kuldeep" <> wrote in message
    Hi All,

    Framework:1.0
    Can anybody please list out the differences between CDONTS and Web.Mail
    component used to send email notification within an application?

    Siva M, Aug 7, 2006

  3. Kuldeep

    Kuldeep Guest

    Thank you very much Siva.
    The link you have provided is now solving all my doubts.

    Kuldeep, Aug 7, 2006