CDONTS

abcd

Hi

I want to write a small asp page which will send an email....I am planning
to use CDONTS....

Is CDONTS behaves same for Windows 2000, XP and Windows 2003.

Can my page work without any other settings on all these 3 OS. or DO I need
to setup something on each OS. ....what could be the best solution to send
an email....

thanks

Chris Hohmann

abcd said:
Hi

I want to write a small asp page which will send an email....I am planning
to use CDONTS....

Is CDONTS behaves same for Windows 2000, XP and Windows 2003.

Can my page work without any other settings on all these 3 OS. or DO I
need to setup something on each OS. ....what could be the best solution to
send an email....

thanks
CDONTS has been deprecated. Please consider using CDO. Here's an article:
http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2119