Changing the colour of FXList's FXScrollCorner

Brian Sheehan

Hi all,

I'm trying to change the default colour of that little
square that appears between the horizontal and
vertical scrollbars of an FXList - the widget in
question is an FXScrollCorner. However, there doesn't
seem to be a getter for the FXScrollCorner that is
contained in an FXList instance - anyone have any
ideas how I might work around this?

thanks,

Brian

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Lyle Johnson

I'm trying to change the default colour of that little
square that appears between the horizontal and
vertical scrollbars of an FXList - the widget in
question is an FXScrollCorner. However, there doesn't
seem to be a getter for the FXScrollCorner that is
contained in an FXList instance - anyone have any
ideas how I might work around this?

Here is a workaround that should work, but you should think of this as
an undocumented thing that's not guaranteed to work in the future.
Would be best for you to file a feature request at the FXRuby project
page (http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=1226&group_id=300&func=browse),
so that we can add a legitimate accessor method for the scroll corner.

Anyways, calling FXList#verticalScrollbar#next should return a
reference to the list's FXScrollCorner.

Hope this helps,

Lyle

P.S. Are you subscribed to the fxruby-users mailing list? If not,
please see the information at http://www.fxruby.org about how to sign
up and consider doing so.

Brian Sheehan

Hi Lyle, that hack worked a treat, thanks a milion.

I've submitted a feature request, and am now
subscribed to the fxruby list - see you there next
time :cool:

Brian