Changing the ID running ASP.NET/IIS on XP workstation

ssg31415926

I can't get my webserver to run debugging (see other posting!) so I'm
trying to use the IIS5 instance on my XP workstation. My page contains
a piece of code to look the user up in AD to get their first name. But
I get this in a COMException when I run it:

"The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted."

I seem to recall seeing this before when the user didn't have the
authority to access AD. What ID does ASP.NET/IIS use when run on an XP
workstation? Is there any way to set a different ID?

Cheers

SSG