    Code snippet
    userName="DOMAIN\user" password="password"

    , May 5, 2005

  2. RE: Changing the user account of aspnet_wp, stops the programme from r

    have you added that account to debuggerusers group?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3JpcmFtIFN1cmFwdXJlZGR5?=, May 5, 2005

  3. Scott Allen Guest

    Perhaps the process isn't able to start because it lacks a specific
    permission somewhere.

    Can you still run ASPX pages without the debugger? Is there anything
    in the event log that yields additional information?

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, May 5, 2005