Changing the user account of aspnet_wp, stops the programme from running?

chortler

I've changed bit in the processmodel section in the machine.config
file, so that the aspnet_wp process runs under this new account (See
below) I've run IISREST and now visual studio wouldn't allow me to run
the programme?? Is says something about not being able to debug.
(Note: The user account is the same accout that I log into my
workstation as)

Code snippet
userName="DOMAIN\user" password="password"

Scott Allen

Perhaps the process isn't able to start because it lacks a specific
permission somewhere.

Can you still run ASPX pages without the debugger? Is there anything
in the event log that yields additional information?