Check Out::: Urgent Contract Positions | http://nchalana.wordpress.com/|

Navi

Good Morning Partners,

Hope you had a nice weekend,

I had started posting my contract opportunities on Word Press instead
of mailing out to you directly. I am updating these opportunities on
regular basis, though if you would have any questions, you can always
contact me at through phone 631-685-1134 X 260 or e-mail: navneet(at)
okayainfo.com

While sending your consultants, please make sure that you would send
there contact information and desired bill rate.

Thanks & Regards

Navneet Chalana
Team Manager -
Okaya Inc