Hot requirement for HP XP Storage Architect

recruiterforitjobs

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

My name is Sumit Kumar, and I am a technical recruiter for Okaya Inc,
a technical staff augmentation firm located in NY.

I am currently in search of an experienced HP XP Storage Architect for
an esteemed client in NY and I wanted to contact you to see if you are
comfortable and available for below mention role. Please send me a
word version of resume and the best way for me to contact. If you know
anyone, who is available and comfortable with this role, Feel free to
pass my contact details to them. Thanks in advance and hope to hear
from you soon!

Job Description:

Position: HP XP Storage Architect

Location: New York, NY

Duration: 6 Months Initial – Potential for continuous extension.

Skills: HP XP Storage Arrays or HDS Storage Arrays, HP
Continuous Access or HDS TrueCopy, HP Continuous Access Journal or
Hitachi Universal Replicator, HP Business Copy or HDS Shadow Image,
Fibre-Channel Switch Experience (Brocade or Cisco MDS), UNIX
Operating Systems Experience

Duties: Storage architecture and design. Storage best practices.
Must have a strong dynamic personality to be able to interact with IT
Director level resources for major financial firms.

Thanks & Regards

Sumit Kumar
OKAYA Inc.
Where Commitment Is A Passion