Client Side Validation

dfalconer

I have a vb.net site which has a form on it using Client Side
Validation. This works fine on my local machine (Windows XP Pro, IIS
5.1), fine on our staging server (Windows 2003 SP1, IIS 6). However
when i deploy to live (Windows 2003 SP1, IIS 6) with it the page
generates a javascript error and doesnt validate. I am thinking it must
be an environmental thing, as far as i can see they are all running off
"v1.1.4322" and the WebUIValidation.js file is present. Validation
works fine for other sites on the same server but not for any of the
forms on this site (although the other forms dont throw js errors they
just dont validate).

Any help is much appreciated