  1. I have installed the new server 2003 and instaled a com dll. i had instaled
    on my win 2000 server.

    My problem is that i am getting a permission error

    Mosley Jones III, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Mosley Jones III

    Ray at Guest

    Assuming this exists in WS2003, try: start--run--dcomcnfg and set your com
    permissions in there.

    Disclaimer: Have not yet seen WS2003 and do not know the differences
    between it and 2K.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Mosley Jones III

    Tom B Guest

    The difference is 3 ;)

    Tom B, Jul 29, 2003
  4. "Ray at <%=sLocation%>" <myfirstname at lane34 dot com> wrote in message
    > Assuming this exists in WS2003, try: start--run--dcomcnfg and set your

    com
    > permissions in there.
    >
    > Disclaimer: Have not yet seen WS2003 and do not know the differences
    > between it and 2K.
    >
    > Ray at work
    > "Mosley Jones III" <> wrote in message
    > > I have installed the new server 2003 and instaled a com dll. i had

    > instaled
    > > on my win 2000 server.
    > >
    > > My problem is that i am getting a permission error

    still get error,

    2003 adds a role to the componets and i think that is wher ethe problem is

    Mosley Jones III, Jul 29, 2003
  5. Mosley Jones III

    jbongran Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tr...t/prodtechnol/iis/iis6/default.asp?frame=true