compilation error

Watty

Hi All

I am using vs 2008, I compile my site and get this warning when I have the
page open ( not when closed ) I have publiched the site same issue. Now the
annoying thing is that intellisense in the aspx source viewer has stopped
working.

The vb code recognises the new items and has the correct events.

The site works fine. I have copied a web.config from a project that does not
have this issue, same issue any thoughts ?

Warning 3 Element 'Content' is not a known element. This can occur if there
is a compilation error in the Web site, or the web.config file is missing.