Compile error v1.1

Jon

We have a web site that has been running at a customer site for over a
year...all of the sudden last week on one page we get the following error

Timed out waiting for a program to execute. The command being executed was
"c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\vbc.exe"
@"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\trsconvergys\a5144ddd\8dcbc20d\s55fzhet.cmdline".

The site is in VB.Net and is compiled and we only distribute the DLL and the
aspx pages - no .vb files.

I'm not sure how to go about debugging this - can anyone offer suggestions?

Thanks
Jon

Jon

Forgot to send the rest of the error details:

CodeDomProvider 'Microsoft.VisualBasic.VBCodeProvider'. Please review the
stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in
the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: Timed
out waiting for a program to execute. The command being executed was
"c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\vbc.exe"
@"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\trsconvergys\a5144ddd\8dcbc20d\s55fzhet.cmdline".

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[ExternalException (0x102): Timed out waiting for a program to execute. The
command being executed was
"c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\vbc.exe"
@"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\trsconvergys\a5144ddd\8dcbc20d\s55fzhet.cmdline".]
System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCaptureUnimpersonated(IntPtr
userToken, String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles,
String& outputName, String& errorName, String trueCmdLine) +1727
System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCapture(IntPtr userToken,
String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles, String&
outputName, String& errorName, String trueCmdLine) +260
System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.Compile(CompilerParameters options,
String compilerDirectory, String compilerExe, String arguments, String&
outputFile, Int32& nativeReturnValue, String trueArgs) +383
System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromFileBatch(CompilerParameters
options, String[] fileNames) +548
System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromDomBatch(CompilerParameters
options, CodeCompileUnit[] ea) +427
System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromDom(CompilerParameters options,
CodeCompileUnit e) +90
System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.System.CodeDom.Compiler.ICodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromDom(CompilerParameters
options, CodeCompileUnit e) +37
System.Web.Compilation.BaseCompiler.GetCompiledType() +227