    I'm using MS Visual Web Developer 2005 Express.

    Can anyone help me with this problem?

    , Nov 30, 2006

  2. You can find a solution here...

    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...c0955?lnk=st&q=CS0246&rnum=3#692269b18f8c0955

    Brennan Stehling
    http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/

    Brennan Stehling, Nov 30, 2006

    Thanks...but this didn't help.
    Here is the error message:

    Line 15: public partial class Sensor2 : System.Web.UI.Page
    Line 16: {
    Line 17: private GridViewHelper helper;
    Line 18: private GridViewHelper helper2;
    Line 19: protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

    , Nov 30, 2006

    , Dec 1, 2006

    I had the same issue. I fixed it by changing a line in the web.config
    to read:

    <authentication mode="Forms">

    instead of Windows since I was using SQL to store the authentication.
    I also went into IIS and created the site as an application, right
    click on folder, Properties, Create, scripts and executables, saved
    this and then is started working.

    wrote:
    > I was able to resolve the problem by 1st seperating my c# code from vb
    > code following this article:
    > http://www.dotnetbips.com/articles/displayarticle.aspx?id=512
    >
    > Then I had to copy the App_Code folder (and sub folders) into the
    > directory that I was calling the page from...
    >
    > Hope this helps someone.

    , Dec 26, 2006