Compiling tcltklib

Zach Dennis

Ok I've got the compiling part of Ruby set. Ruby 1.8.1 is up and going.
However I can't seem to get the Tcltklib to compile. What does the line look
like when you are using the "--with" statements?

I've tried things similar to:

bcc32\configure --with...eetc...etc..

when i ran the configure.bat for the ruby compile and i tried running it
from the tcltklib directory. Any ideas what the command looks like from a
windows command prompt? It gives me an error upon unknown "--with..."

Any help appreciated. Thanks,

Zach

My development machine stats:

Windows 2000 SP4
Borland C/C++ Compiler 5.5
Ruby 1.8.1
ActiveTCL 8.4

- The ruby source is in the D:\source\ruby1.8.1 directory.
- The tcl source is in the D:\source\Tcl directory