compliation error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by dollar, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. dollar

    dollar Guest

    i got this error oftenly , everytime when I change my code, it happened,
    i need to change it again and save it again then it can run. why?

    required to service this request. Please review the following specific
    error details and modify your source code appropriately.

    Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 2000.

    vbc : Command line error BC2017 : could not find library
    'c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\temporary asp.net
    files\testc1\aedf6d23\d0da41e7\assembly\dl2\0b617bb5\c3f408ca_051ec501\microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll'

    --
    dollar
    dollar, Jul 6, 2005