Concrete example of data interchange using xml document and schema

Discussion in 'XML' started by WideBoy, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. WideBoy

    WideBoy Guest

    Hi All,

    I was wondering if any one can point me in the direction of some web
    resource that fulfills the information I am looking for. Basically, I
    need some hard evidence of how XML schema and instances documents can
    be used to effect data interchange within a large enterprise. The
    powers that be will not take it for granted that xml is the way to go
    so I need to gather some convincing evidence to support my case.

    Any pointers on the web where I can gather this info from would be much
    appreciated. I really need some simple examples that I can use
    directly or adapt to convince the unconverted.

    I look forward to your reply.

    Regards,

    Naran
    WideBoy, Jan 4, 2006