configure tomcat to start from menu

sk

How can i start the tomcat from menu with -security option?
I have a batch file to launch tomcat. I want to start up in the same way
but from the menu.

mycompany.bat===============================
@echo off
rem set CATALINA_OPTS=-Djava.security.debug=all

cd %CATALINA_HOME%\bin\
catalina start -security
pause

SK

sk

Solved!!

Here is the way to start Tomcat as a windows service properly. By default,
it starts without the security manager that is why it gives access errors
when calling
servlets. The following lines have to be added explicitly in the Tomcat
Configuration.

-Djava.security.manager
-Djava.security.policy=c:\path\to\catalina\conf\catalina.policy

SK