    jakarta-Tomcat 5 without disrupting the jboss environment and the
    funcitons currently running on it. Does anyone have any Ideas?

    Thanks Jesse

    JROBINSON, Jul 13, 2004

  2. JROBINSON

    Sam Guest

    (JROBINSON) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Currently, I am running jboss 3.0 I am attempting to install
    > jakarta-Tomcat 5 without disrupting the jboss environment and the
    > funcitons currently running on it. Does anyone have any Ideas?
    >
    > Thanks Jesse

    I've installed both in the past, but not necessarily at the same time.
    I believe they both use typical open source build techniques, such
    ant, xml configuration files, etc. So it should be easy enough to keep
    them separate by ensuring the environmental parameters are correctly
    specified, and obviously installing them in separate directories! I
    can understand the question, though, especially if you've worked with
    MicroSoft products like MS Access. What a mess.

    Regards,
    Sam90

    Sam, Jul 14, 2004