Configuring Jboss and Tomcat To Tun Seperately

JROBINSON

Currently, I am running jboss 3.0 I am attempting to install
jakarta-Tomcat 5 without disrupting the jboss environment and the
funcitons currently running on it. Does anyone have any Ideas?

Thanks Jesse

Sam

Currently, I am running jboss 3.0 I am attempting to install
jakarta-Tomcat 5 without disrupting the jboss environment and the
funcitons currently running on it. Does anyone have any Ideas?

Thanks Jesse

I've installed both in the past, but not necessarily at the same time.
I believe they both use typical open source build techniques, such
ant, xml configuration files, etc. So it should be easy enough to keep
them separate by ensuring the environmental parameters are correctly
specified, and obviously installing them in separate directories! I
can understand the question, though, especially if you've worked with
MicroSoft products like MS Access. What a mess.

Regards,
Sam90