Discussion in 'Python' started by zsh-announce-help@sunsite.dk, Sep 3, 2003.

    mailing list.

    To confirm that you would like

    removed from the zsh-announce mailing list, please send an empty reply
    to this address:

    zsh-announce-uc.1062623247.cbehnoegidjnndepmmcn-python-list=

    Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
    If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
    the "To:" field of a new message.

    I haven't checked whether your address is currently on the mailing list.
    To see what address you used to subscribe, look at the messages you are
    receiving from the mailing list. Each message has your address hidden
    inside its return path; for example, receives messages
    with return path: <zsh-announce-return-<number>-mary=.

    --- Administrative commands for the zsh-announce list ---

    DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
    see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

    <>

    <>

    <>
    <>

    <>
    <>

    <>

    <>

    so you'll actually get 100-499.

    send an empty message to:
    <>

    for example "", just add a hyphen and your
    <zsh-announce-subscribe-john=>

    <zsh-announce-unsubscribe-john=>

    . Please be patient, my owner is a
    lot slower than I am ;-)

    From: <>
    To: <>
    Subject: Re: Details
    Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:07:30 --0400

    --_NextPart_000_1B6CCA34

    Please see the attached file for details.
    --_NextPart_000_1B6CCA34--
    , Sep 3, 2003