Confused about role based security

John

Hi

This is my first time doing this. I have a typical sql server and vs2005/sql
express 2005 installation on C: drive. I have attached the web config file
that I am using.

I have the following questions re: asp.net web site administration tools;

1. On the security tab, I get the following message;

There is a problem with your selected data store. This can be caused by an
invalid server name or credentials, or by insufficient permission. It can
also be caused by the role manager feature not being enabled. Click the
button below to be redirected to a page where you can choose a new data
store.

The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: The connection
name 'SqlServices' was not found in the applications configuration or the
connection string is empty. (c:\inetpub\wwwroot\HS\web.config line 44).

What does it mean and how can I fix it?

2. On the provider tab I have two options; Select a single provider for all
site management data and Select a different provider for each feature
(advanced). Under single provider I have AspNetSqlProvider and under
different providers I have the following;

Membership Provider
AspNetSqlMembershipProvider
AspNetSqlProvider

Role Provider