    Any tricks?

    Francisco
    , Jul 27, 2006

  2. Hi Francisco,

    Thank you for your post.

    If you are using the emulators of Visual Studio 2005, you can refer to
    following articles on how to enable and troubleshooting emulators' internet
    connectivity:

    #Visual Studio 2005 Device Emulator and Internet Connectivity
    http://blogs.msdn.com/akhune/archive/2005/11/16/493329.aspx

    #Connectivity Troubleshooting (Devices)

    Sincerely,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')