Constraint File Error: vhdl_bl3_ram8d_1.vhd

Sarah Li

Hi,

According to the solution to the following error, the file
vhdl_bl3_ram8d_1.vhd is needed.

ERROR:ConstraintSystem:59 - Constraint <INST
"main_00/top0/data_path0/data_read0/strobe1_n/fifo_bit4" LOC = SLICE_X0Y77;>
[vhdl_bl4.ucf(590)]: INST
"main_00/top0/data_path0/data_read0/strobe1_n/fifo_bit4" not found. Please
verify that:
1. The specified design element actually exists in the original design.
2. The specified object is spelled correctly in the constraint source file.

However, I cannot find the file in any of my directories and online sites. So
can anyone send me the file if they have it? Sorry if this has been posted before.

Many thanks.

Sarah Li

Mike Treseler

Sarah said:
According to the solution to the following error, the file
vhdl_bl3_ram8d_1.vhd is needed.

What do you mean?
The reference in the error message is:
vhdl_bl4.ucf

Note that bl4 could be confused with b14.

-- Mike Treseler