    Please do let me know the steps.

    I am using JDK 1.3 & have downloaded JSSE .

    Regards,

    Praveen, Apr 30, 2006

  2. Importing a .pfx certificate & using it in a stand alone java client

    Hi..All,

    My client forwarded me a .pfx certificate to be used in my java
    client & connect it to their secured website.

    How do I import the cert in a keystore? & how do I use the cert in my
    stand alone java client.

    I am using JDK 1.3.1 (I have downloaded JSSE) & solaris 2.6

    Please do let me know the steps required.

    Thanks a lot in advance.

    Regards,

    Praveen Mohanan, May 4, 2006